Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I made you a cookie but I eated it...

I know that Gaara is not supposed to like cookies, but I couldn't resist :P

~Paula


----

I heard you were coming to the Leaf, so I wanted to make something nice to you.

I decided to bake you some cookies, since I know you love them, and we could share them too, unlike that tongue thing you like.

It wasn't such a good idea, because I had no idea how to do it in the middle of this shrine to ramen and the kitchen ended up all messy...

When I eventually got the hang of it, after many, many tries, they were ready, warm and smelled delicious, and looked completely irresistible, so, unable to try just one, I ate them all...

I am really sorry, but if it serves any good, they tasted really good... But that only makes me feel even more guilty...

Now you have arrived to this mess, and I have no presents for you...

I tell you that I made you some cookies but I eated them, and I apologize, but all you do is show me that wonderful half-smile half-chuckle that reminds me everytime why I love you so much.

All of a sudden, your mouth is my own and I remember for how long I haven't relished in your, no, our flavor.

The remains of the cookies are still there, and you tell me they certainly taste much better in their new plate.

How could I disagree, when I ended up giving you both the cookies and the tongue, and enjoying them just as much as you did?

No comments:

Post a Comment

show your love