Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lobster

It started as a small narration I did to my sister. Then, it became another drabble :D

~Paula


------

I needed a romantic context to approach you, at least one that was more original than the ones I have been using and, innocently, I came to the person who was the least adequate to advise me in that. I know that Sasuke has been more agreeable and amiable since he returned, but even so I should have known better...

Very diligently, he told me that lovers tend to be more worried and loving when their partner is with some sort of health problem. For example, if I were to get a huge sunburn, it would be very likely that you would want to spread cream all over my body and, unfortunately, the idea was too tempting since the very beginning, and I saw myself making an extraordinarely excentric plan work...

My skin is not very white, to burn it under the influence of the sun was a difficult task, more difficult than it would be to you (besides, many times already have I wondered how your skin isn't always sunburnt, victim of the desert light). But I executed this mission with such perfection that all the surface of my body became a painful and red film, that cracked and hurt everytime I moved, and it was with a lot of effort that I was able to reach you.

But one single fact was enough to render all my plan useless. Looking at you through a grimace of discomfort, I saw that your pose, expression and movements were somewhat altered too, and that your skin shone with the crimson force of a fire. You too had gotten a sunburn, a huge sunburn that affected you whole.

Of course Sasuke's words were correct. As soon as we realized the state we were in, we ran to each other and our voices showed our worries and care, but there was nothing we could do: just moving hurt, it would hurt even more the simple (even if) loving touch we'd share.

Now we suffer the effects of the cream, yes. But we weren't the ones to apply it on each other, no. There's a wicked glint on Sasuke's eyes and grin as he rubs our skins almost with pleasure, after all this was his secret plan.

I look at you. Your blushed and ivory skin enchants me alone. What a cruel torture! To have you all covered in cream and delicious, so close to me yet so far from my touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

show your love