Monday, July 27, 2009

Naruto misses Gaara

The first of many drabbles. For my Daily Drabble Challenge and my hunger for GaaNaru :P

~Paula


-------

I miss elegance walking by my side, silence listening to my every word, white holding my hand, silk caressing my cheeks.

I miss cinnamon and incense invading my lungs, dark glasses filled with seawater imprisoning my eyes, vermillion feathers tickling my nose.

I miss the trembling of passionate and perfect skin to bring me safety, the moistness of a curious tongue to make me lose myself from this world, rough whimpers and needy moans to be myself again.

I miss the embrace and the movements so painful with pleasure, perhaps I miss an arm, a leg, my vision or hearing.

I miss my heart's reflection, which is also the piece that completes me and gives meaning to all rest.

I miss you.

You. How can my entire life fit in just three letters...

No comments:

Post a Comment

show your love